Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What I know about Kaiya



A few months back I was following another blog and she posted a similar post and it was my favorite (this is you Charity, if you are reading). So here it goes:
Kaiya has officially been a part of our family for a little over a week now, and this is what I have learned so far:

Kaiya -
*She is very independent.
*She loves Dragon Fruit and Noodles.
*She loves a cartoon called "Happy Lamb" or shee yaya?
*She loves the swimming pool.
*She is a night owl.
*She loves to laugh and be silly.
*She likes animals, especially kitties.
*She is very talkative, I wish I knew everything she was saying!
*She can already say some English Words.
*She is amazingly resilient considering everything this little girl has been through!
*She is loved more than she could ever imagine!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE IT!!!!! She sounds alot like Hannah Grace - I think they would get along really well. I have so enjoyed your journey. It's made me smile & made me cry - lots of memories have been relived.
    She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete